Focus & Core Competencies
Development of Competency promotes growth, enabling any organization to excel customer satisfaction and thereby create growth opportunities for others as well. As a stringent and industrious organization, we have ample Engineering Solutions. We leverage them all and provide optimal solutions to the Customers.
In today's stringent and industrious marketplace, organizations are investing excessively in CAD/ CAM/ CAE. Picking up the right technology & making the most out of it is a considerable challenge, in order to get better ROI for any company.
What GDS can provide:
- Cost Cutting: our highly experienced and qualified offshore professionals can provide solutions in design & development activities at very economical prices.
- Reliable Accessibility: We are able to offer 24x7 services.
- Technological Expertise: Team at GDS comprises of skilled engineers who are experts in their respective fields of software and engineering.
- Integrated Service Provider: GDS will perform as an integrated service center complementing and supplementing your existing facilities simultaneously. We are in charge of well-trained & retrained teams and contemporary machinery. We at the GDS strive to roll out low cost, more efficient, better quality products that are economically lower than your current R&D expenditures.
- Confidentiality: we secure a high level of confidentiality in customer information apart from giving umpteen importance' to quality and schedule. We identify different teams for each project with resources allocated to them. These teams undergo orientation over the project, the quality and standards to be maintained and very importantly security considerations.
- Delivery: Our mantra - On time and in Budget Delivery (We accept the orders with penalty clause).
- Customer Focused - You ask; you get.
- Perfection Personified - Best in class, industry standard technology and processes.
- Quality Assured - Proven Execution Model and resources can be scaled according to requirements.
- Component Engg (FDM, SLA, SLS, tooling)
- Manufacturing simulation (CAM)
- Value Driven Engg (DFMEA, FMECA, CAD)
- Data Processing in Quantum, SPSS and SAS
- Tooling and parts
- Yield Management (DFX)
- Optimized Total Cost of Design Ownership (R&D)
- Legacy Data conversion
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Technical Publications
- Advanced surfacing and Reverse Engineering
- Product Data Management
- Computer Aided Engineering (CAE)
- Rapid Prototyping
We perform conceptual studies and plan for realization of the high-tech products referred by our business' development team or the customer. At the concept level parameters like efficiency and robustness are evaluated ensuring the longevity and affordability of our solutions.
GDS provides an entire range of management services such as LAN/WAN maintenance, Network Operating System support, Proxy server support, Firewall and Security solutions, Network Administration and Network Management, Mail/Print/Fax Server solutions, Open Source Support offerings in LINUX environment, Application/Data Migration & Software Installation & Support.
Extensive feasibility studies are conducted for various concepts suggested by our engineers. These studies account for availability of the technology needed, combined with the legalities of application development along with social acceptance and environmental impact. We encourage the development or acquisition of new and advanced technologies if required and are relevant socially financially.
- Brain Storming and generating ideas
- Rough concepts, Sketches, Rendered and scaled models
- Concept Engineering and tooling feasibility
- Creation of Engineering BOM
- Design Concept Sheets creation
- Preliminary Concept Validation
The engineers at GDS have extensive domain expertise in “Design and development” of products. As a product development company we help consumers from concept development to realization of the proto-type, which meets their requirements. We help the customer from the scratch in product development or whatever they require our expertise. In all our activities we use state of-the-art tools and techniques, which are constantly up-graded. We are a single point resource center for high tech engineering solutions.
Our engineers have gained experience in modern design methodologies and fundamental knowledge of the domain. Their mastery in fundamental domain expertise propels them to come up with new and innovative concepts at the component or sub-assembly level itself. These concepts incorporate ease of manufacturing and maintainability. We undertake
- System Related Design Responsibility
- Component and sub assembly Design Responsibility
- Class A surface activities
- Engineering and tooling feasibility
- Homologations of various systems for regulatory requirements
- DFM & DFA & DFS
- Design for Tooling Feasibility and manufacturability
- Validation using CAE
Detail Design (CAD):
Use of modern CAD tools and methods helps GDS to design the products which result in synergizing their design with existing products and minimize surprises at the proto-type level. Once our concept/proposal is accepted /approved, we assist our customers throughout design cycle, 3D-modeling, Interference & Packaging, Analysis & proving our design, detailing (2D drawing generation) with complete GD&T of components, sub-assemblies & sub-systems as detailed below.
- 3D parametric CAD model generation
- 3D CAD Virtual DMU simulation
- 3D PMI (3D GD&T)
- CAD template generation
- Fit and Clash Report generation
- Detailed Design for Assembly
- Detailing and GD & T
- Grain drawing generation
- Exploded View drawings for reviews
- SC and CC gauge drawing generation.
- Design Data to support engineering change actions
- VPM data and ECN design data storage
- Prototype Drawing release
Legacy 2D to 3D Conversion and Data Migration:
At GDS, we have a dedicated group of engineers who understand the technology that performs these tasks and assist you overcome problems in conversion - translating, remodeling, reconstructing, PDM Data Migration and rebuilding CAD data.
- Data migration services from paper drawings, 2D to 3D conversion, migrating data from old CAD systems to new generation CAD systems.
- Evolve strategy using proven methodology for the migration depending on the nature of CAD data.
- Conversion of CAD models from one CAD software to another.
- Creation & Management of Standard Parts library (SPL).
- Error free CAD data translation.
- Experience in working on different CAD systems and translators.
- We ensure cost effectiveness, consistent quality and quick turnaround.
Tolerance analysis, Interference checks and Mass property calculation:
We perform tolerance analysis for assemblies using the latest software. Assemblies are modified to improve stability, using information about center of gravity and moment of inertia. Software Expertise: Inventor, AutoCAD, I-DEAS, CATIA, Pro/Engineer, Unigraphics(NX), Solid Edge, Solid Works.
Reverse Engineering & More
Reverse Engineering is the process of extracting the technical information from existing products. Global Data Solutions Inc. (GDS) provides measurement solutions using digitizing facility, for any profile, geometry, size, shape and applications. Starting with Laser scanning and CMM data generation, we can provide validated 3D casting & machining model including associated drafting as per customer specified standards and any industry standard.
Our infrastructure coupled with the rich and vast experience of our engineers enable us to undertake a wide array of reverse engineering assignments. Both contact (CMM/ Faro Arm) and non- contact methods (White Light Scanner/ Laser Scanner) are used to best suit the cost & application requirements of our customers. Our engineers have the expertise to handle profiles from the simple to the most complex.
GDS provides the following Reverse Engineering Solutions:
- 3D Laser Scanning
- CMM and other Metrology Services
- Conversion of Measurement Data into 3D models and drawings
- Material Testing Services
- Development of Manufacturing Drawings
GDS brings a new level of affordability and versatility to Rapid Prototyping.
- Stereo lithography (SLA)
- Precision Investment Casting
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- CNC Machined Parts
Existing products can be engineered by GDS for performance, looks & cost. GDS combines its reverse engineering, CAD and CAE solutions to add value to the existing products of customers.
DFMEA, FMECA, fault tree analysis (FTA), MTBX, modeling and analysis, validation through accelerated tests.
- Dimension management: GD&T and Tolerance Analysis.
- DFX (DFM, DFA& DFS).
- Optimizing for Process & Products.
- Design Standardization: assets as spin off, design tools for reduced time.
- Design Automation.
GDS Served Industries:
- Power train Engineering.
- Chassis and Suspension.
- Brakes and Steering.
- BIW, Closures & Sealing.
- Interior Trims and Seating
- Electrical and Electronics.
- Vehicle Engineering
- Structures and Exteriors
- Power trains
- Electrical and Electronics
- Orthopedic Surgical Devices.
- Clinical Research Products.
- Patient Monitoring Systems.
- Therapeutic Equipment.
- Diagnostic Equipment.
- Health Information Systems.
- Aid Equipment & Implantable Devices.
- Electro Medical & Imaging Equipment.
- Cooking Ranges.
- Washers & Dryers.
- Microwave Ovens.
- Mechanical Systems.
- Aero Structures.
- Wing Design.
- Interiors, Seating and Lighting.
To know more about our services, please contact us at 918-919-8055 or email us @ GDS Sales