Benefits And Offerings
Global Data Solutions Inc. (GDS) offers attractive remuneration packages along with a host of benefit schemes and awards to motivate our employees
- Discrete Productivity Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Health Care, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Access to Global Data Solutions, Inc Training Material and Classes
- Annual Technical Training Allowance
- Referral and Incentive Bonus
- Annual Bonus
- Relocation Assistance/Allowance
Prerequisites for Trainings Session:
- 1. Good Knowledge on Java / Python
- 2. Good Knowledge on any SQL and DB Concepts
- Introduction to Big Data & Big Data Challenges
- Limitations & Solutions of Big Data Architecture
- Hadoop & its Features
- Hadoop Ecosystem
- Hadoop 2.x Core Components
- Hadoop Storage: HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System)
- Hadoop Processing: MapReduce Framework
- Different Hadoop Distributions
Global Data Solutions Inc. (GDS) has a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity in the workforce and believes in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all. The Company values the unique contributions that each employee brings to his/her role within the Company and considers the variety of perspectives and backgrounds that exist within the Company a competitive advantage in the marketplace. The Company is committed to treating all employees fairly, without regard to any characteristics that have no bearing on job performance.
This policy applies to all employees and applicants of the Company. In addition, this policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Global Data Solutions Inc. (GDS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that we will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard for race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, child birth and medical condition or veteran status. This policy affirms our Company's commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminations to maintain a non-hostile and harassment- free work environment.
GDS conducts business based on the following objectives:
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at GDS will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. GDS does not base such employment decisions on race, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability, or veteran status. GDS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in undue hardship. GDS ensures Equal Employment Oppurtunity policy governs all aspects of employment,including selection, company sponsored training, assignment, compensation, discipline, termination are administered without regard to race religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable discrimination laws.
* Ensure that Employees with questions or concerns about discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of Human Resources Manager, Employees may raise concerns and make reports without fear of repraisal.
* Immediately investigate or report on anyone found to be engaging in unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of Employment.
For more details: https://www.eeoc.gov/