Cyber Security Solutions:
GDS has been successfully developing innovative cyber security solutions for our global customers, in
both government and commercial sectors. Cyber security is a truly global phenomenon that is no longer
just an IT issue. Governments and corporations need to understand the possible risks to public safety or
their business and how to keep ahead of threats. Citizens and customers want assurance that their
personal data is secure. With cyber-attacks reported daily, executives recognize that hard-earned trust
can vanish with a single incident.
In government, no margin of error regarding public safety is acceptable. In the private sector,
maximizing investments and balancing risk and costs are imperatives. In both sectors, organizations need
IT partners with the insight, foresight and capabilities to anticipate cyber-attacks and take decisive
action when they do occur.
A CYBERSECURITY PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST
At GDS, security is part of everything we do. We have helped clients manage complex security needs from
audit and compliance requirements to policy and architecture, with a business-focused approach.
GDS’s Cybersecurity approach is based on Assessing the Risk, Protecting the Business and allowing the
business to Operate with Confidence. We help our clients to protect their business by assessing and
analyzing the potential cyber risks, building and deploying solutions, continuously monitoring for
threats in real-time and putting in place the necessary defenses. Our end-to-end information security
offerings include consulting, security engineering and managed security services. We cover governance,
risk and compliance and data risk management, as well as infrastructure protection. We also provide
identity and access management solutions including biometrics, as well as cloud security and mobile
When data is at rest or in motion, organizations of all sizes need the proper protection in place to
maintain security. GDS data security solutions include:
- Data Loss Prevention: Discover where data is stored, understand its location, and monitor its
use to prevent costly data breaches.
- Full Disk Encryption: Regardless of whether data is stored physically, virtually, or in the
cloud, encryption solutions ensure confidentiality and data integrity.
- File Integrity: Validate the operating system and application from which a user is modifying
a file. Realize the- who, what, where, and when of configuration changes.
- Database Protection: Database encryption, activity monitoring, and backups, ensure
confidentiality and availability of data.
GDS can deploy a combination of the following network security solutions tailored to your organization’s
unique network infrastructure. GDS network security solutions include:
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS): IPS record network traffic and analyze activity to
prevent advanced malware threats and zero day vulnerabilities.
- Firewall/Unified Threat Management Systems (UTMs): In addition to traditional firewall
capabilities (e.g., packet filtering and VPNs), UTMs enable protection of non-IP based legacy
devices which often control critical infrastructures.
- Network Access Control (NAC): NAC improves network security by limiting availability of
resources to devices that comply with predefined security protocols.
- Advanced Malware Protection (AMP): AMPs find, fix, and freeze malware detected within
- Email, Web & Domain Name Security: DNS security extensions filter email spam, monitor web
traffic for malicious sites, and control the traffic end users can access.
EDGE SECURITY (ENDPOINT SECURITY)
Implementing GDS’s edge security solutions provides a layer of security by monitoring your organization’s
endpoints. GDS’s edge security solutions include:
- Mobile Device Security Management (MDSM): MDSM administers and controls what, when, and
where, users can access applications, reducing the risk of unauthorized access and preventing
organizational data leakage.
- Industrial Control Systems Solutions (ICS): Routers and firewalls that address SCADA and DCS
control systems, enabling asset identification and management as well as embedded security.
- Configuration and Vulnerability Management: Vulnerability scanners identify, classify, and
remediate vulnerabilities such as open ports and misconfigured software configurations.
- Endpoint Protection: Disk encryption, host intrusion protection, and endpoint detection and
response solutions ensure the protection of data at rest and in motion.
- Asset Management: Understand the physical devices on your corporate network and receive
notifications when new devices are added.
Only requiring your application’s binary code, GDS uses advanced tools to identify and remediate
application vulnerabilities. GDS’s application security solutions include:
- Vulnerability Management: Manage the vulnerabilities associated with in house developed
applications and web based applications via scanning tools, firewalls, and secures code development.
- Mobile Application Management: User blacklisting and whitelisting, delivery management of
applications to mobile devices, and mobile application vulnerability testing.
Raw data alone is not enough to make informed cyber security decisions. GDS security management solutions
turn unstructured data into actionable intelligence. GDS security management solutions include:
- Security Intelligence: Real-time analysis of security alerts, collection of log information,
and managed services.
- Security Consoles: Managed services for vendor specific consoles.
Team for Cyber Security solutions that you are looking for!
Please contact our