- Technology Staffing Services
- Result Based Contracts
- Managed IT Services
- Training Services
- Outsource IT Support Services
Our IT staffing with agile capability secures and optimize the most strategic and variable component to success- “Resource”. We begin our process by studying your business goals and the discrepancies between your current and future goals. We then process the resources in strategic areas to bridge the gaps in your business.
Complete Workforce Solutions:
Your success is our motto. Your success lies in achieving your target - in time and within budget. We have acquired the reputation of process driven IT staffing provider. We arrange an array of workforce solutions and service delivery models to equip you with the people, skills and competencies required to excel IT.
High-caliber teams or individual IT professionals for temporary support Contract professionals boost flexibility and productivity. Nearly three million contract professionals go to work at U.S. firms every day. Contract staffing goes by many names — staff augmentation, temporary staffing, contingent labor, consulting. Whatever term you use, it's a recognized and sensible strategy to support your short-term needs and long-term growth. Contract staffing is one of the GDS's key services.
If you are looking to expand staffing levels with minimal risk, GDS can provide the highly skilled, mid- to senior-level contract professionals you need. Advantages include: Thorough screening and assessment according to exact specifications
- Assurance of sourcing highly qualified personnel, even in tight labor markets
- Immediate response from dedicated and specialized recruiting sector
- Constantly expanding the talent pool so we're ready when you call
- Consultants who are valued as an integral part of our team, and therefore yours
Benefits of Using Contract Staffing
Flexibility is just the beginning. In an American Staffing Association poll, 90% of respondents agreed that 'Staffing companies offer flexibility to businesses so that they can keep fully staffed during busy times.' Staffing challenges can arise for number reasons and a few to mention are - business growth, demand cycles, technology implementations and mergers and acquisitions.
Skilled contract professionals provide extra support and infuse critical knowledge to your organization. Taking advantage for critical business functions and operations support also leaves more time for leadership to focus on strategic initiatives. Furthermore, you can:
- Manage project overflow, peak periods and special assignments
- Increase responsiveness to your external and internal customers
- Outsource the burden of recruiting, hiring and paying contingent workers
- Keep your permanent staff focused on more challenging, interesting and substantive work
- Reduce employee “burn-out” by supplementing your core staff with contract employees
- Take advantage of flexible pricing options to save money; and
- Manage your department or unit more efficiently
Route to proven full-time employees
Besides flexibility, businesses also look to staffing firms as a good source of talent for permanent employees. Referred to as contract-to-hire (or temp-to-perm), you may wish to convert successful consultants to a full-time career with your organization. That gives both parties a chance to ‘test the waters,' and it's fine with us.
Direct Placements: Contract-to-hire and direct hires for longer-term needs
Direct Placement Services:
We help you identify talented, highly experienced IT professionals who are an ideal match with your organization's culture. Though we often focus on contract positions, which give you the opportunity to gauge the IT professional on a temporary basis with no commitment from you, when you need to fill a direct hire position, we streamline the entire process for you.
We Market Your Value Proposition
GDS's Talent Acquisition Analysts' understand today's extremely competitive IT job market and the challenges you face when searching for top IT talent. Many critical positions are extremely difficult to fill. We take the time to know your business, to fully understand your culture and what makes an ideal fit for you and your team. With this detailed insight, we help you create. Here are brief Application Skills and Technologies GDS is capable of.
- C #, C, C ++, Visual C ++
- .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET
- HTML5 CSS3
- Java/J2EE Technology
- JBoss tooling
- Mobile web HTML5
- Open Source and Web 2.0 Technologies
- Oracle Database, PL/SQL
- QA Testing Automated and Manual Tools
- SAP and Oracle ERP (all platforms and modules)
- Service Mix
- SQL Server
- Windows Azure
- WPF Silverlight
Select Application Skills:
- Application Architecture
- Application Development
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Database Administrators
- Data Architecture
- Data Warehousing
- Network Administrators
- Network Analysts
- Network Architects
- Network Optimization Engineers
- Systems Administrators
- Systems Analysts
- Technical Architect
In quest of achieving business targets on time, within budget and adhering to quality standards, leaders must focus on the fundamentals: understanding the methodology and resource.
GDS Global Services
Our connections with the IT workforce acquaint us with the intricacies of IT industry enabling us to improve our IT solutions and find competent resources to serve you the best to reach your goals. GDS Global Services leverages our unique perspective within our clients' organizations. GDS' massive network competently designs a proven IT service that works in theory as well as in practice.
By assuming ownership for outcomes, our Global Services harness IT talent management expertise to extend the value of our client partnerships and deliver measurable business outcomes.
GDS Global Services Practice Areas
- Application Development
- Application Management Outsourcing
- Data Services
- ERP Support Services
- Applications Managed IT Services
- Mobility Services
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Network Infrastructure
- Technology Deployment
- Infrastructure Managed IT Services
- Outsourced IT Support Services
- Network Infrastructure Training
- Training Services
Managed teams of applications or infrastructure professionals define and mature IT workflows, centrally manage institutional knowledge, optimize resource utilization and deliver measurable outcomes. Our Managed IT Services provide a managed team of high-performance applications or infrastructure resources that work as an extension of your permanent staff. This team is handled by our experienced and certified Service Delivery Managers. It is designed to perpetuate as your needs adjust in volume or scope. As a part of this service, we also define, streamline and optimize how resources accomplish in-scope work, outcomes to lower your total cost of ownership and achieve higher levels of performance through defined SLAs.
Over the period of time our Managed IT Services help you optimize how and where applications or infrastructure work should be performed. If full outsourcing is the long-term objective, we will scale toward it by establishing baseline requirements, service level targets, workflow interaction, sign-offs and tollgates, while working initially under a co-sourced model. Once these components of your program are optimized operationally, we will evaluate the ideal location to perform the work and transition it appropriately.
Each Managed IT Services engagement is calibrated to meet specific client needs and can include all or any of the following responsibilities:
- Technology and industry-focused advisories and Centers of Excellence (COEs)
- Discrete practice oversight
- Engagement management and governance
- All HR-related tasks/activities pertaining to the GDS team
- Resource capacity planning
- Resource selection, customized onboarding and training programs
- Collection of relevant institutional knowledge
- Documentation of in-scope work processes
- Performance reporting, benchmarking and communication management
- Scaling resources up or down seamlessly
- Transition planning and execution
- Quality assurance of deliverables
- Process improvement consulting and implementation
- Development of Outsourcing Road Map with baseline metrics
How We Drive Business Outcomes
- Experienced Delivery Managers possess over 20 years of expertise in IT operations and management. They are experienced and certified managers, whom we permanently employ and arm with tools and methodologies to implement best practices.
- Unparalleled Resources
- Optimal Resource Planning
- True Partnerships
- Simple and Flexible
- Continuous Improvement
Custom training development, IT and business education and managed training solutions to maximize your team's potential.
Technical Training Services
The IT and business landscape is ever-changing. The most successful organizations focus on training and education programs that keep employee skills sharp, productivity high and user adoption of new systems and processes seamless. GDS Training Services
GDS Training and Education Services provide flexible and effective learning and development solutions in five core areas:
Custom Learning Solutions: Consultants and instructional designers collaborate with you to design, develop and implement customized content. With flexible delivery methods we offer e-learning and virtual instructor-led models, traditional instructor-led programs and blended learning solutions.
Manage training: Business Process Outsourcing: Project teams manage and support your training programs and delivery methods, including learning consulting, administration and vendor management.
IT and Business Training Courses: GDS has an extensive catalog of courses that confirms to the skills required for IT tools, technical methodologies and business process
Public training icon Public IT Training Courses: GDS' experienced instructors teach IT professionals about essential technologies, systems, skills and tools in virtual courses that are open to the public.
Agile training icon Agile Training and Coaching: GDS offers comprehensive training services focused on the foundations of Agile methodology as well as on/site and virtual coaching services for executive leaders and project teams that focus on specific aspects of Agile.
To design and deliver learning solutions those are relevant, applicable and best-of-breed. Our training process involves experienced staff with relevant degrees and certifications. GDS consistently provides the best Instructors to support client needs. Highlights of our Instructor Quality Model include:
- Minimum requirement of 10 years of practice and three years instructional experience
- Usage of extensive partner network for new instructor referrals
- Screening through subject matter experts in our proven trainer network
- Usage of applicable skills assessment
- Operational Excellence
- Evaluation and Assessment
Ownership and optimization of defined IT work functions Outsourced IT Support Services
We address your specific IT support needs, providing solutions that maximize productivity and ensuring end users and systems function optimally. Our extensive outsourcing experience enables us to offer you flexible, high-performance support models that achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction, end-user productivity and return on investment.
Our Outsourced IT Support Services provide end-to-end solutions spanning:
a) Service Desk: We specialize in total outsourced service desk solutions, including all levels of management and support, tools and technology, as well as co-sourced solutions where our customers maintain a level of day-to-day influence with the service desk.
b) Desktop Support: Our desktop management and mobility services support mobile and thin computing devices, laptops and PCs and can scale based on your unique needs.
c) Network Operations Center Solutions: We work with you to monitor network and data center technologies for event and incident management, including the proactive avoidance of incidents and events that impact users.